MAKES 2 DRINKS
- 1/2 shot Rose’s Simple Syrup – Three Chiles
- 1/2 Belvoir Cordials – lime and lemongrass
- 2 shots of tequila
- 2 shots water
- juice of one lime, save one small wedge
- 1 tbsp of raw sugar
- 1 tbsp of chile powder, mixed
1, Mix the raw sugar and chile powder in a shallow bowl; set aside. Rub a lime wedge around the rim of the glass and dip into the chili-sugar mixture.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a shaker, over ice, and shake vigorously for thirty seconds. Add more ice to rimmed cups and gently pour mixture on top. Serve immediately. Repeat.
|Photo by Depanneur|